Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Magnificent Seven

Thanks to Helen Losse for my Kreativ Blogger Award:

Now, I must list seven things I love, which would be the following:

1. My family.

2. My friends.

3. the sound of gentle laughter.

4. elegant flowers, such as orchids and roses.

5. fast cars, preferably muscle cars.

6. the Ocean.

7. (It may be the last one listed but definitely the most important) My God and Saviour, and His Name is Jesus.

Now in following the tradition, I hereby award seven bloggers the Kreativ Blogger. Now it's in your "ballpark":

Caroline
Gayla
Kathy
Leah
Ronda
Susan
Tracie

2 comments:

DeadMule said...

Thanks for playing along, Karen. This one did make me pause a minute, too.

iluv2prshim said...

Wow! Thank you for choosing me as a Kreativ Blogger. Such and honor. Love you!