Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Special Mother's Day Present

Talked with my grandson Preston on Mother's Day - and what a great conversation we had (although I mostly listened). He talked about riding his bicycle, and his motorcycle and the Quad on the ranch. Also, he told me about playing baseball, shooting his BB gun, and the other things he, Justin and Regan had done. Normally he talks only a couple of minutes but this time it was closer to 15 minutes. What a special Mother's Day present he gave me.

His mom emailed some pictures too, and wanted to share them.
Playing ball
At the ranch
Regan, Justin and Preston
(can hardly wait to meet my new grandkids)

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

What a wonderful gift!

Preston reminds me so much of Alisha - makes me miss her a ton!

Love you and your family!

DeadMule said...

Hi Karen, I left you an award at http://helenl.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/my-kreativ-blogger-award-a-meme/

April Renee said...

Preston is definantly Alisha's son!!! :0)
What a lovely buch of kids!!!