Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Know "ME"?


"Remember Me? I have no respect for justice. I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives. I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age. The more I am quoted, the more I am believed. I flourish at every level of society. My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face. To track me down is impossible. The harder they try, the more elusive I become. I am nobody’s friend. Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never quite the same. They call me Gossip..."

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

So true. Looks like we were on the same wavelength this morning.

Just a thought said...

So very true. Gossip is a poision many like to drink deep and long at this cup. I hope many will look deep into this cup before they tip it up and drink.

"Oh be careful little ears what you hear!"

Mervi

Karen J. Hopper said...

Kathy & Mervi,
Gossip is judgment - and the Bible tells us those who judge will be judged. How many times has someone been destroyed because of it? I couldn't even count the times. So sad.