Friday, August 7, 2009

Camp Meeting 2009 - Aunt Maggie's Back!

What a great camp meeting we are having in Santa Maria CA - and believe me, I am not saying that as hype. We are being fed "manna from above" - the messages both day and night are deep and meaningful - assisting us in our quest toward Him. Truly we are basking in a place of blessings.

And speaking of blessings, my husband's 93-yr old aunt is at camp meeting once again. Aunt Maggie is definitely a blessing. Her faithfulness, her worship, and her love for God are elements that touch the soul. BTW: I remember since the 1970s that Aunt Maggie has always been at the camp meetings.


2008 - Aunt Maggie & my husband


2009 - Aunt Maggie with my husband

2009 - A Jewel Divinely Rare, our Aunt Maggie

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Glad for all your blessings, including Aunt Maggie!

April Renee said...

How special is that?!
Wish I was there for some of the mana!
Enjoy

Carol Connell said...

That's wonderful that your aunt is still able to attend campmeeting. There is just something about elder saints of God that have lived for Him for a long time. It truly blesses my soul when I hear elders testify of how good and faithful God has been to them over the years.