Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love This Place!

Cable Car on Embarcadero
Boat Car on Embarcadero near AT&T Park
The Lighthouse, San Pablo Bay
The Coit Tower
The Gate

As you can see, we are in San Francisco. I love this place! So much to do, and so much to see. Today consists of a visit to the eye doctor and the Forbes Norris Research Clinic (hubby was accepted into their program) - and then our grandson Preston flies in from Oregon this afternoon to spend two weeks (wish his mom could be here too). We have lots planned while here with daughter Kellee - and then the four of us head south for Disneyland, etc., and on to SoCal Camp Meeting.

8 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Enjoy your family time!

Nancy said...

How fun!!!!!!!

Carol Connell said...

We were just in S.F. on Saturday with a visiting pastor and his family. We went to the Exploratorium, Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. To top off the evening, we had dinner at Rainforest Cafe. That is such a cool place to eat. Hope you enjoy your time with family.

Unknown said...

Welcome to California. San Francisco is my favorite city in California. I live on the East Bay now, but lived in SF for many year. I must say I have never seen a cable car like the one in your picture. I think I need to take a trip to the city and check it out. Best wishes for your family get together.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Kathy & Nancy,
Having a good time.

Carol,
There is always so much to do, and you picked some of the fun places.

Shanchere,
We lived in the Bay area for years. In fact, I worked on Market Street for the PUC. Truly miss it since I retired and we moved Central Coast. It's an old picture of the boat car as it was used in summer taking people to the Giants games.

April Renee said...

Going there this weekend!!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

April,
Enjoy! Wish we were still going to be there so we could meet up but we will be in Southern California.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Never been... I want to see it! Thanks for the pictures, very nice.