Monday, September 14, 2009

Guess Where I Am?

Whoa-whee, me and The Papa are here again, and got our FastTrack pass out to take a monthly trip over the most beautiful bridge in all the world. Marin and Sonoma Counties, here we come - with stops to our favorite ladies antique boutique in Kentfield, and then onto our favorite Mexican restaurant in Petaluma. It's great going back to our old stomping grounds in the early-mid 1990s. (However, my thoughts go to how exciting it will be when we crossover into the most beautiful place of places - Eternity)





2 comments:

Just a thought said...

Your first picture, I think?, I would really like the opportunity to take. Will I think I could once I get set on that small hatch way to a new perspective of a beautiful sight. Have a good time we will be back there in January.

Mervi

April Renee said...

Have fun and drive safe!!