Monday, September 7, 2009

The Rock


Where do I go when there's nobody else to turn to?
Who do I talk to when nobody wants to listen?
Who do I lean on when there's no foundation stable?
I go to The Rock. . .I know He's able
I go to The Rock

I go to The Rock for my salvation
I go to the stone that the builders rejected
I run to the mountain and The Mountain stands by me
When the earth all around me's sinking sand
On Christ, the Solid Rock I stand
When I need a shelter, when I need a friend
I go to The Rock

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I go to the Rock...I love your graphics for this post, too!

Kathy McElhaney said...

I sang this at Truth Tabernacle last night. Sorry you missed it! LOL

Karen J. Hopper said...

Tracie,
Really debated using the boy & dog but after I posted it, it seemed to fit. Thanks.

Kathy,
Would have loved to have heard you sing. It's been a long time, hasn't it?