Monday, November 26, 2007

Signs of Our Time

Although, the sign displays only two words, “Keep Right” - it caught my eye while visiting Portland’s Rose Garden a few months ago. Its message speaks volumes and gave me food for thought.

Just think how important it is, as Christians, to follow the signs that the Lord sets before us. The Signs of Our Time are sometimes blaring ones, and sometimes non-obtrusive. However, every day He offers a multitude of "Signs" to guide our lives. A lot of times they are the ones we see everyday and take for granted.

As for me, I plan to heed His messages - and most importantly, Keep Right.

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

You sure give me a lot of "thoughts" to teach from! I just might have to use this. I have been thinking just this week about "instructions" and how we do not use them. We often find ourselves having problems because we don't stop and read. Ok, that's as far as I'm going on. I enjoy visiting your blog.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Linda, I would be honored if you use my thoughts to teach from. I just can't get away from all those years as a Sunday School teacher, and still think/write as such.