Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Blogging to Me!

My goodness, I turned 1 year old a few days ago. Yep, I completely forgot I had a blog birthday November 2 - been a blogger and lurker for a little over a year now (started November 2, 2007 at 9:45am). I realize that I'm celebrating a few days late - but why not! It's an accomplishment - lets me "vent" (thanks to the soapbox), rant/rave (hopefully in a nice way), and love/dislike (not hate, that's an ugly word) certain things (not people). Plus it's a great way to talk with all my dear friends, old and new.
Happy Blogging World Birthday to Me!!!
Whoopee...another chance for me and papa to celebrate.
Oophs, sorry papa!

12 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Happy "blogging" Birthday. Wow it's hard to believe it has been a year. I enjoy your blog and all the pictures and captions you put wth them. Love you!

Kathy McElhaney said...

So glad you're a blogger! I've enjoyed your writings and pictures immensely, but I've especially enjoyed reconnecting with you. Happy birthday! I love you!

DeadMule said...

Congratulation Karen. I always enjoy your blog, but I must admit, sometimes I go away to think about what you've said and forget to come back and leave a comment. It's refreshing to read a blog that grapples with life in a way that is never political (but isn't the stupid apolitical, which I don't think exists with thinking people). Thanks, too, for the humor. Never stupid, but light enough to keep us sane. Love, Helen

Jana Allard said...

ROFL at the cartoon!!! Happy Blog B-Day!!! I am glad you are part of this world. Your writings are always fresh and encouraging. You deserve an award for blog with the best pictures!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Happy Blogging Birthday to You!!! Your thoughts are always worth reading! Keep up the great writing!

Steven Saiz said...

Congratulations! I enjoy your blog!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Congratulations! You blog is always fun, or inspiring, or prompting, or... You get the point, I like it a lot!!!

Just a thought said...

Happy Blog day!!
I do enjoy both your comments and your pictures.

Mervi

Karen J. Hopper said...

To You All:
My thanks to you for having graciously taken me into your blogging community.

Tracie Smith said...

Happy b'day!!! I enjoy your posts and your famous pics!!!

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY BLOGGING BIRTHDAY! I agree with everyone else. You are great at getting to the "root" of life. I love it!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Tracie & Linda,
Thank you. It's fun blogging, and staying in touch with old and new friends.