Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Write to Right


Been finding myself writing a lot lately. What? Well, the pennings could be labeled good things, bad things, agreeable things, indifferent things, beautiful things, ugly things, and "things" in general. I leave that to the choice of the reader.

Many of the "things" have and will end as words in blog postings, others will be tucked away in file drawers or electronically stored as poems and thought collections; while others will end as writing upon cards and letters. Oh, and some are headed for emails (ah, email - what a curse and what a blessing rolled into one).

Must admit that writing takes time away from daydreaming, house cleaning, doing the laundry, gardening, shopping, etc. However, by choosing to WRITE THINGS, the Lord is allowing me to RIGHT THINGS in my life and in my spirit. Yes, turning WRITE into RIGHT is a refreshing burden lifter and spirit soarer.

4 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Awesome thought.

Just a thought said...

You have so eloquently expressed the main or real reason that I began to write in or keep a journal.
Thank you:
Mervi

April Renee said...

Something about putting ones feelings on paper, or in this case, on a computer screen, helps express feelings,and thoughts that normally one keeps to his or her self.
You have, as always, put into words why many a counslor or mentor suggest we keep a journel. I can write, what I may never be able to say.....

Karen J. Hopper said...

To All,
Writing down our thoughts and ideas at the moment of conception allows us at another time to go back to reflect on just what we were thinking. I like that.