Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged - I'm It

It’s all about the ordinary, the unspectacular, isn’t it? That’s where you always find wonder. Helen tagged me, so I will do it. Here are six unspectacular things about me:

1. I am an only child.
2. I have maintained my own eBay store since 2004.
3. I love being alone in the soltitude of quietness.
4. I do not like to eat fast food.
5. I love designing greeting cards with matching envelopes.
6. I love the sounds of nature.

Meme terms & conditions:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them

Susan, Jolene, Carissa, Caroline, and Kathy, you’re It.

7 comments:

DeadMule said...

Thanks, Karen. I doubt your life will change much, having revealed these personal tidbits. Love, Helen

Kathy McElhaney said...

I'm working on mine!

Carissa Lopez. said...

I replied to your comment on my post as well :)

Glad I read these and learned a little more about you!

Monica Hassas said...

I had no idea you had an ebay store! You must post it so I can shop there sometime. =)

Anonymous said...

Yes! How do I see your ebay store? I've always wanted to do that! In fact, I have things "put away" for my future ebay postings. :-)

Karen J. Hopper said...

Helen, Kathy & Carissa,
I'm really an uncomplicated character (most of the time - lol).

Monica & Tena,
My store name isn't anything original. It's Hoppers Storehouse. It has a limited number of things right now. Used to run between 500-600 items. Now I do good to keep on 100. Well, namely business is slow with the economy so it's not profitable to run a large inventory.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Okay, I'm here!
Funny, I'm an only child too, and I craft cards, and I'm sure you know I love the sounds of nature (my yard is a haven for a myriad of birds - lots of 25lb sbags of seeds :)
Let's see, I enjoy quietness and some solitude. I eat very little fast food and I'm very picky about where and what.
So, I think we should post more things about ourselves since several are common to both of us. (In a comment form, yes?)
I am looking about starting some kind of business, carfts and homecare are what I am familiar with.
After this I'm going to your "Store".