Monday, December 15, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

Check out these Santa Sightings. Approximately 1000 Santas participated this year in the annual special day designed for these jolly ones. They split into three groups (so not to create traffic jams, etc.) and went about the City spreading seasonal cheer.




Come to think of it, you can check Santa's path in your neck-of-the-woods on Christmas Eve - particularly if you've been "NICE". Just visit the Nordac website to set up your personal Santa schedule web page.

4 comments:

Just a thought said...

I have used to NORDAC site several times to track Santa. I also enjoy listing to the scanner and hearing of reports of a odd flying object and a man dressed in red entering verious homes.

Mervi

leah said...

This is so neat. I have never heard of it. I would love to see it in our area.

BTW - had a great time on Saturday night. For being the Grinch of shopping, your daughter sure hit the jackpot! :0)

Leah

Karen J. Hopper said...

Mervi,
When I saw your comment I thought of the saying, "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus".

Leah,
The "Grinch" didn't complain about shopping this time; in fact, she was very pleased with her bargains. And also had a wonderful time with you and Moni.

iluv2prshim said...

How fun! I wonder which one is the "true" Santa? LOL