Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by Helen

Was tagged by Helen Losse, so here I go (as the obedient servant).

RULE ONE: Grab one of the books closest to me, go to page 56, type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow.

RULE TWO: Pick five people who love books (I think) and who could receive the Bookworm award with honor.

*****
'Sail on! sail on! sail on! and on!'"
They sailed. They sailed. Then spake the Mate:
"This mad sea shows its teeth tonight.
He curls his lip, he lies in wait.
With lifted teeth, as if to bite!

Words from: Streams in the Desert, by Mrs. Charles E. Cowman.

*****
I am tagging Jana Allard, Carol Connell, Kathy McElhaney, Brooke Morgan, and Carissa Lopez.

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Kathy,
It is fun, isn't it.

Carissa Lopez. said...

;)

Jana Allard said...

Sis. Hopper, I didn't mean to ignore you, but I just didn't have time to do this until today. Hope you are having a great holiday season!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Carissa & Jana,
I know you both have very busy schedules but didn't think about it when I tagged you. Shame on me.