Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Preston - The Best!


Happy Birthday Preston
9 years old

You are the best! and such a very special young man, with a loving heart that overflows into others lives. You have such a beautiful smile (just like your mom), a great little laugh, and do you know how to entertain me, Papa and Aunt Kel. I see you as the master of Legos, the genius at math, the MVP of football, the greatest of fishermen, a caring friend to all, and the most wonderful of grandsons. Have a wonderful birthday!

I Love You Dearly,
Nana

PS: And to please you, I will like the Oregon Ducks too.

7 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy birthday, Preston! I don't know you, but I know your mom. I knew her when she was 9! You have a great family.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

You go Preston! Grandma has a right to be proud! Happy Birthday!

Tracie Smith said...

What a handsome young man! Happy birthday, Preston!

Karen J. Hopper said...

To All,
Oh how I love this little guy. It's been a year now since we've actually been together. With husband's health problems, and my daughter's job, we've only been able to connect over the phone/email. 2009 will be different.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Preston! I would love to see you and your mom. I just can't believe how the time has flown by.

Joanie

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Happy New Year! I pray that God gives you the desires of your heart, starting by seeing your handsome grandson. That includes restored health in your household! God bless you Sister Karen.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Joannie,
I wish you'd receive a visit from them too. Hopefully this year it will happen.

Catherine,
Thank you for all the kind words. God bless you too.