Monday, June 15, 2009

New Additions to Our Family

I am so excited. This is a sneak-and-peek of our new babies who are now out and about. They are the two little spots on the wrought iron fence. Had to snap the picture through my kitchen window with my cell phone as they are still very skittish - plus I didn't have time to get my camera. Our acre is filled with bird nests of various types of bird eggs but so far it has been only the jays making their debut. These little ones just started flying, and found their way to our fountain to bathe their soft, fluffy feathers. I think they might be slightly cold as they've huddled close together. There is a third one but he/she has already taken to adventure. I just love the beauty of God's creation.

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I love God's creation. I was out in my backyard this morning admiring the pretty flowers.

April Renee said...

How sweet they look. A perfect background for the introduction!!
God is amazing!!!

Carol Connell said...

I love it when God's creation cooperates so we can have that "Kodak moment." Nice picture.