Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's In A Beautiful(??) Face?

Wow!! I've been double-dipping on my blog the last couple of days but just had to share this valuable information with you. LOL

The 21st Annual World's Ugliest Dog Contest at the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma California just took place this last weekend. A bevy of beauties(??) paraded before the judges showing off their lovely(??) features - each owner wishing that their pet would be crowned the winner and win the $1,600 in prize money, pet supplies and a "House of Dog" modeling contract.


And the Winner is. . .

Pabst, a 4-year old boxer mix
(check out his underbite and hairy chin)

Aren't you sorry that you missed this great event? However, it made me realize that no matter how ugly I get, there is always somebody out there that will love me.

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

You couldn't have planned two more different posts! The beauty of God's creation and some "beauties"!! LOL

Karen J. Hopper said...

Kathy,
Isn't that the truth? Wonder what that's a sign of? New prospectives or old age?

April Renee said...

I guess if it were my dog, I'd see it as cute.....
Interestingly enough, I'm sure these dogs are very expensive because of thier uniqueness.