Thursday, January 8, 2009

Need 2009 Calendar?

I can remember the days when you could get a FREE calendar everywhere. In fact, it was nothing to have at least a dozen calendars for any given year. Can't say that now. No longer are there an abundance of FREE calendars for the taking. We still get a FREE one from our cleaners and one from my husband's union but other than that we have to buy them. Well, I received another FREEBIE - calendar pictures from a dear friend via email that are from the 2009 (Playboy) Bunny Calendar.






Sure it's a joke - but a cute one you've got to admit.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

You make an excellent point. I have yet to receive a 2009 calendar. I take that back. I have a 2009 desk calendar at work. Other than that, not a freebie in sight.

However, the play boy bunnies are very cute. :O)

Kathy McElhaney said...

I got a free calendar yesterday, but since it was already January 7th, of course I already had one!

I definitely prefer the look of these playboy bunnies.